Practical Tips for SUCCESS
- Accept yourself and share with other thoughts and actions, borne of deep inner peace and tranquility, self-confidence and positive attitude – see the day, lives and future change right before your eyes.
- Avoid all forms of negative judgmental self critique, back talk, self-chatter that is self defeating(what some call our inner critic or conscience).
- Communication and the ability to express what you want, say, think, feel is paramount. If you are coming from a point of a positive attitude you will be best served coming across as confident, credible, reliable, etc.
- Here are some more wise words from Carl Jung: “Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.”
- Make precious moments count and collect memories that last a lifetime. Do not bear burdens from the past, reconcile and ask/grant forgiveness, no grudges, no regrets, banning negativity from your life, can have far-reaching effects and impact on your health and even longevity. You are one functioning whole and letting go is the only way to embrace what is to come.
- Take care or the small, sentimental, significant things and people in and around your life,doing the things you enjoy.
- Make and keep things positive. Make a point of it to surround yourself with upbeat and similarly positive energy and individuals. See the pleasure in the little and simple things.
- Lend a helping hand and believe in human goodness once again.
- Do a favor for someone else, pay it forward, run and errand for someone, volunteer or entertain an elderly person by reading their favorite book or poetry, serve your community of join a special interest group working with teens, troubled youngsters, food-bank etc.
- Find your inner self and reflect more on your peace, contribution and sharing that you have to give.
- Think of yourself as achieving something great in life – having purpose and meaning, direction to your life and existence.
- Expect better and the most from and for yourself. Learn from both success and failure to succeed, which is just another way of learning more, new things, even if only what not to do (again). Keep the hope alive…
- To love and be loved is a very real thing, without which our lives will be characterized by distrust, mistrust, fear, depression, guilt, anger, un-forgiveness, and every negative thought and emotion imaginable. Make disconnection reconnection and see the humor, fun side to life ever so often.
- Boost your confidence and be a lifelong learner, keeping your faculties sharp as a tack.
- Involve and engage self and others in mental activities, gaming, social networks, to improve confidence levels and provide positive attitude derivative coping mechanisms. Nutrition, exercise, wellness, mood and attitude go hand in hand.